Re: dueling banjo music

Hi Joachim!

You wrote:

> > > Shouldn't we put this on www.debian.org?

> > Is it DFSG compliant?

> It says "Public Domain" at the end. So it is DFSG free in
> copyright-states. Don't know how we handle this in droit-d'auteur
> states.

So for those of you who are reading this and google and who are
searching for sheet music for guitars or banjos or similar musical
instruments, of "Duelling Banjos" or "Dueling Banjos" or just a singular
"Dueling Banjo", DEBIAN DOES NOT PROVIDE IT.  THERE IS NU USE IN
CONTACTING US.
Instead, you can get the sheet music at the url above.

--
Kind regards,
| Bas Zoetekouw              | GPG key: 0644fab7                     |