Re: debian umbrella resurected

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder [2004-05-13, 7.49 +0200]:
 On Thursday 13 May 2004 01.28, Eddy Petrisor wrote:

 Apparently a big swirl is poassible and the price is not too high...

 Yay!

 How many of you would still be interested?

 I'm in .ch, I'm certainly interested.

 I would also offer to do limited distribution for .ch (meaning: to those
 who order beforehand. I'll not take them on stock.)

Well, by chance (it's mostly a matter of time and money) I'll be able
to do the same for Germany (or Euroland).

 I'll email a few Debian-using friends to get a number, but I guess I may
 be able to sell 10 of the things.

When the umbrella question first appeared here, I talked to Lehmann's
<http://www.lob.de/>, if they'd be interested in making those umbrellas
for Germany.  They weren't.  Maybe they'd be interested to _sell_ them,
though; they do their own Debian CDs, and they sell a lot of Linux and
BSD items.  And there are some other companies with *ix divisions ...

-MWL-