Re: Debian Umbrella

El mié, 21-01-2004 a las 12:58, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
escribió:
> I know of several DDs around here, and several other Linux and Debian geeks
> in the area. So I hereby offer to coordinate shipping - please keep me
> posted when progress is made.

I'd also like two (south of Spain). I know many DDs/geeks around here
that would be interesting in having such a geek item, easily reaching
10.

--
   \|/  interactors              | javier@javierlinares.com
  \|/    |_ activando redes      | http://interactors.coop