Re: Debian Umbrella

On Monday 19 January 2004 19:31, Enrico Zini wrote:
> But we have debian developers that are dentists: it's not impossible
> that some other DDs could produce umbrellas :)

Will the umbrella be GPL-compliant? Are all its source blueprints available?
By the way, did anyone say gimp? I'd prefer a scalable vector version to make
small umbrellas for children (You can't start too early) and (of especial
importance to a whole lot of us coders and maintainers) a huge umbrella for
XXL people.
To make the umbrella design fit to debian, it would need to be portable to
other umbrella types (suitable for classic 8-rib umbrellas up to huge 16-rib
exhibition booth umbrellas). What is the umbrella pendant to endianness?
Maybe those Knirps thingies, foldable to be small...
With Velcro topping, we could even make it configurable (or themeable... if
gtk programs can be themed to look like KDE programs, an umbrella should have
this themeability for sure.).

But maybe there is no advertising effect on geeks without porn ;).

Grinning,
--
Thomas Ritter

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin