Re: Debian Umbrella

I contacted five or six vendors here in the States. Unfortunately, none would
offer anything more than a single logo imprint on the outer edge (see photo
previously posted).

So, unless there is a Debian user who also happens to own an umbrella company, I
think we're out of luck, at least for the really cool design.  What a shame,
too.  We could have created a cool promotional photograph for advertising
Debian: an overhead shot of a sea of black umbrellas with a single white one
with the swirl logo.

I'm going to keep searching for other vendors, in the meantime.

--M. Kirchhoff