Re: Debian Umbrella

On Fri, Jan 16, 2004 at 04:23:22PM +0000, M. Kirchhoff wrote:
> I've already received quite a few replies from those interested. I'll check out
> some vendors this weekend and report back with pricing.
>
> As for the design, I think the coolest would be a solid black umbrella with a
> red Debian spiral centered around the "peak" of the umbrella.

I'd go with white rather than black... But more important would be to have
tennis-ball-sized balls on the end of every spoke. When I'm among a crowd of
people with umbrellas on I always wish I'd brought some safety goggles.
Kinlethal things... Each tennis ball, of course, would have its own Debian
swirl on it. And each panel of the brolly could have something written on it
related to what makes Debian cool... "apt-get", "Free software",
"Stability", "Security" etc...

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons