Re: Oh what a funny bunch we are...

On Friday 18 April 2003 12:35, tb.list@attbi.com wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 18, 2003 at 04:19:04PM +1000, Matthew Palmer wrote:
> > http://bugs.debian.org/189461
> >
> > Sigh...
> >
> > - Matt
> >

> > --
>
> The only reason Europeans can be so "enlightened" about having "moved past
> fighting wars" is that we're there doing the shit detail.  Let 'em twist in
> the wind a while and then see how they feel!

Hmm, let's not start the psychological analysis of quoting list footers and
not revealing real names and how that might relate to the shortcomings (read:
simplicity) of this proudly presented attitude... ;)

Cheers,
Yven

ObDebian: Debian is about getting it right, hence he who engages in braindead
quoting on Debian lists must be humiliated in public lest such a thing ever
happen again ;-)

--
Yven Johannes Leist - leist@beldesign.de
http://www.leist.beldesign.de