Re: bored and setting up a 3/4tb array at the office.

Hello,

> On Sat, Apr 12, 2003 at 11:14:04AM -0700, S???r???ciya Kurdistan??? wrote:
>
> >   Do you mean "seek time" in place of "access time"?
> >
> >   from:  http://www.storagereview.com/map/lm.cgi/access
>
> Very good informative site, thank you! Now I'll not confuse these
> terms.
>
> BTW: I prefer not to be CC'ed on replies to my posts.
> It even the Debian lists policy:
> - -------------------

  Very well, I was not aware of that rule, I won't CC again ;)

> When using the Debian mailing lists, please follow these rules:
>
> ... snip ...
>
> When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon
> copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly request to be
> copied.
> - -------------------
>
> BTW: I use debian-curiosa through NNTP at
> nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.linux.debian.curiosa newsgroup.
>
> Is that Christmas-Islandish language?
> I'm always curious of signature texts, so can I have a translate?

  Lol, noooo ;))

  It's Kurdish, here's the translation:

  | Welat xwe ava nake, dest bidin hevdu, pist nedin tu dijmin  |
  |   Riya azadiy ne hsan e, hviya xwe bernedin, dema me      |
  |     nzk e.                                                 |
  |                                                              |
  | Hevalt bi kesn du r nekin, hevalt bi hevdu ra bikin      |
  |   Ne ji hevaltiya wan kesn pxwas  r dirj, ne bi wan     |
  |     kesn xwnperest, ne j ji yn din.                      |

  It says...

  "A country does not form by itself, help each other out, not your enemies
   The path to freedom is not an easy one, do not lose hope, our time
   is nearing

   Do not take advice from the backward and uneducated, do not make friends
   with those who have no compassion, morality or respect for human life"

> P.S. This is where UTF-8 shows it's beauty. However I have not fully
>      implemented it on my system yet.

  It is a beauty ;)  Good luck on implementing it ;)

  translation provided on request: sereciya@kurdistan.ath.cx