Re: Footer test 1: Was: Re: UNSIBSCRIBE ME GODDAMMNED !!!!! I"M FED UP WITH IT !!!!

On Tue, 2002-11-26 at 12:11, Arne Schwabe wrote:
> Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <avbidder@fortytwo.ch> writes:
>

> > The mailing list software apparently did *not* attach the unsubscribe
> > footer, which is really strange. I thought, at first, that it was just
> > the 'the mailing list manager is not MIME aware' problem and Robert
> > Harris just didn't see it because it was down at the bottom of the raw
> > mail body, after the MIME encoded parts. BUT Kluits message did not have
> > the unsubscribe notifier *at all*.
>
> When I look at his mail with raw display, it *has* a unsubscribe
> signatur right under the mime delimiter.

[...]
</FONT></CODE>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C29450.8DC297B0--
<<<< bottom of the message >>>>>

Damn. Evolution doesn't display it. When I look at the raw mailbox file,
the footer is there.

*shrug*.

cheers
-- vbi

P.S.: Arne, please don't cc: me on replies. I usually try to answer on
list, sorry for the previous message.

--
this email is protected by a digital signature:  http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

NOTE: keyserver bugs! get my key here: https://fortytwo.ch/gpg/92082481