Footer test 2: Was: Re: UNSIBSCRIBE ME GODDAMMNED !!!!! I"M FED UP WITH IT !!!!

> Mr Powers' email has a cute little "how to unsubscribe" thing tacked
on
> > the end.  Mr Kluit's didn't.  Troll?
>
> MR KLUIT's mail did, too. But below the MIME delimiter that tells your
> user agent that the mail body is finished.
>
> Hmmm. NOT. Now *that* is really strange.

This may be a red herring, but it looks to me like unsigned (by GPG)
messages get the footer attached normally, while signed ones get it
after the signature (as you'd expect) and it isn't displayed in the mail
client.

Maybe just a side effect of using GPG.

As a test, this message IS signed. I will also send this message through
UNsigned.

Jonathan Oxer
Ph +61 3 9723 9399 / Fx +61 3 9723 4899
GPG key: http://www.ivt.com.au/gpg/jon.oxer.gpg