Re: UNSIBSCRIBE ME GODDAMMNED !!!!! I"M FED UP WITH IT !!!!

On Mon, 2002-11-25 at 14:24, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> Something interesting about our friend as well.
>
> Mr Powers' email has a cute little "how to unsubscribe" thing tacked on
> the end.  Mr Kluit's didn't.  Troll?

MR KLUIT's mail did, too. But below the MIME delimiter that tells your
user agent that the mail body is finished.

Hmmm. NOT. Now *that* is really strange.

cheers
-- vbi

--
this email is protected by a digital signature:  http://fortytwo.ch/gpg