Migrating to Windows from UNIX and Linux :)

Hi there,

A friend of mine draw my attention to this URL. Some of you might have already
seen it:

0.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/

In short, the following links are the best:

1.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/migrate/default.asp

"Migrating to Windows from UNIX and Linux
The flexible Windows Server family offers an appealing alternative to UNIX and
Linux. Learn why and how to move to Windows."

I think DP should launch a similar. but counter-intended page on w.d.o

Migrating to Debian GNU/Linux from Windows

;)

On the same page, see

2.
http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms02018_iis.asp :

"Cumulative patch for Internet Information Services
If you're running Internet Information Services (IIS) 5.1, be sure to download
this patch. This update addresses several newly discovered security
vulnerabilities affecting IIS, as well as incorporating all previous updates for
IIS. "

But the best of all could be:

3.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/migrate/unix/whymigrate.asp

"Why Migrate to Windows from UNIX and Linux"

Regards,

Csan

János Holányi
Association of Hungarian Linux Users