Re: Unidentified subject!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Unidentified subject!
- From: Colin Walters <email@example.com>
- Date: 06 Feb 2002 20:07:59 -0500
- Message-id: <1013044079.25986.42.camel@space-ghost>
- In-reply-to: <20020131190712.GB28985@fishbowl.madduck.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020130211846.GC7228@fishbowl.madduck.net> <20020130212612.GB7724@eustasy> <20020130213807.GB8625@fishbowl.madduck.net> <20020131025932.GD807@terizla.org> <20020131190712.GB28985@fishbowl.madduck.net>
On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 14:07, martin f krafft wrote:
> [...] i think one of the most
> popular flaws of linux-fans is the downscaling of expectations and
> standards just to meet the open source ideals. i don't think you
> should support the capitalists any more than necessary, [...]
Um, what? Welcome to reality, where plenty of Free Software is written
in a capitalist market. Maybe the Free Software companies aren't
numerous, but the fact that they exist at all disproves your implication
that there is some inherent conflict between free software and
Please don't spread this kind of FUD.