Unix Keyboards and Terminals History.

I am curious about the different standards of keyboards that are seen in
unix terminals, both old and new. As an example, we used to have Xyplex
(character) and Techtroniks (black and white) terminals which had meta,
compose and stuff like that. Now I am using a Sunblade 100. The keyboard
is an usb one, but it has keys like "compose, stop, again, props, undo,
front, copy" and two with a diamond etc...

Ciao.
--
                     Davide "Gatto Feroce" Inglima
  " Paradosso Invernale: perche' d'inverno se apri la <<window>> entrano "