Re: Sexism At Debian

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, [ISO-8859-1] Csan (János H[ISO-8859-1] olányi) wrote:

>> Nice idea. Being 3/4 of vegetarian I approve.

> Er.
> Hm... curious. How's that possible (to be 3/4 vegetarian)?

Simply. After reading the book "Sugar Blues" by Dufy, my family quickly
dropped out all sugar and sugar-based foodsd. My parents quickly became
totally vegetarian. I instead, while I appreciate vegetarian food, still
eat some meat now and then (also because I don't like how vegetables are
cooked outside home... -_-).

Ciao.
--
                     Davide "Gatto Feroce" Inglima
  " Paradosso Invernale: perche' d'inverno se apri la <<window>> entrano "