Re: spam and debian-curiosa [ot]

also sprach vdongen <vdongen@hetisw.nl> [2002.01.23.1442 +0100]:
> Yes we all know the British have the tendency to do everything
> different. While the entire world uses standards british ppl use their
> own standards (*g* where did I hear that before) like driving on the
> other side, distances, weight.....

the british adopted the metric system in 1965 afaik, in 1975 officially,
and even though they're still commonly using the old british
measurements in day to day life, they are metric. i believe that there
is only one country that hasn't gone standard yet, and i doubt they'll
ever...

"vulgarity is simply the conduct of other people."
                                                        -- oscar wilde