Re: Sexism At Debian

Richard Smedley wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 08:10:52PM -0800, Paul E Condon wrote:
> > I wonder about a somewhat more serious topic:
> > I am already aware that some Debian people are female, judging by their
> > given names. What is an appropriate why to refer to these people as a
> > class? What is a way that is not taken as an offense by any?
>
> or Debs and Ians??

Yep, thats cool. :-)

Albeit it reminds me of that old Monty Python sketch from MP at the
Hollywood Bowl about the Aussies... "Bruces and Sheilas"... shame that
Debian isnt a project of Aussie origin... *rotfl*

On the quest for the perfect donut
(with strawberry frosting),
Dominic

--
Madam, there's no such thing as a tough child - if you
parboil them first for seven hours, they always come out tender.