Re: pgp and email

Steve Johnson <steve@webninja.com> writes:

> Does anyone know of a good email client with built in pgp?

I like Gnus, which supports IMAP natively, and PGP/GPG via Mailcrypt.
Of course, I'm an Emacs weenie. :-)

> I was using evolution from ximian's deb source list, which broke tons
> of my other stuff, then i switched to deb's unstable wich now i can't
> install evolution cause they have a older version of libgtkhtml that
> evolution won't install or build from(which makes me wonder why they
> put up an evloution package to begin with).  anyway, i started using

Huh?  The evolution package in Debian unstable looks okay to me; can
you describe the problem more specifically?  Is it possible that you
still have remnants of Ximian breaking something?

--
Aaron M. Ucko, KB1CJC <amu@mit.edu> (finger amu@monk.mit.edu)