Re: spam and debian-curiosa

Hi,

Quoting martin f krafft (madduck@madduck.net):
> i can't believe why we need to have a new discussion of this every time
> spam hits a debian list. live with it. you can't fight spam. period.
> please, let's settle this.
I don't feel like making a flamewar out of this, but the remark "you can't
fight spam, period." is a very bold one, and untrue at that. Fighting spam
can be done in a multitude of ways, some more effective than others -
complaining, smart filtering, and legal actions - all have some degree of
successfulness.

You not _wanting_ to fight spam is your _choice_; saying it isn't possible is
not thinking.

Greets,
	Robert
--