Re: spam and debian-curiosa [ot]

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 02:44:42PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> stop bitching, and noone is forcing anyone, but it's commonly accepted
> to put the reply under what you are replying too. if you want your

No.  If you're replying to individual points, then yes it's common.
But if you're writing a reply to the whole message then it's quite
common to just put it at a top.

> first, learn the above syntax, then figure out how autocommands and
> syntax formatting work in vim. or just install jove or something more
> intuitive.

I use autocommands all the time.  And I've spent more than enough time
TRYING to get syntax formatting to work perfectly, but eventually I
got in the habit of doing it manually because every new thing I
installed use a different style.  I shouldn't need to memorize every
detail just to turn it off..

--
Adam Olsen, aka Rhamphoryncus