RE: spam and debian-curiosa

> > i am on the same list. i really can't remember any spam recently.
>
> Then either you have a very good sysadmin, or a very decent set of
> spam blocking procmail rules...  if the latter is true, could you send
> them to this list? :)

I read debian-curiosa at work.
We don't have any spam-killer in our servers.
Unless you all out there are reading another list I don't feel so
spammed: I remember 2 or 3 spam message in last week.

Try some hotmail account to  post in a few newsgroups and then feel free
to talk about spam!

Bye.
--
manuel 'fmf' ferrero