Re: Email Stats

also sprach Onno Benschop <onno@itmaze.com.au> [2002.01.09.0051 +0100]:
> I was hoping to stop the spam at the list server. How might I
> encourage the appropriate person/group to install razor on
> lists.debian.org?

you won't get through with it, simply because no spam filter is 100%,
and actually filtering at the list server would be censorship. just run
spamassassin (which uses razor in addition to many other things)
locally...

above all, we should not wish to divest
our existence of its rich ambiguity.
                                                          -- nietzsche