Re: Email Stats - woops

On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 11:55:42AM +0100, Marcel Hicking wrote:
> has a note on the Debian mailing list
> advertising policy.
> Since I really like this policy: Can anyone
> give feedback on how and if collectiong money
> has worked in the past?

Nobody is stupid enough to waste time on trying. It has often been
suggested that the comment should be removed from the website, because
all it generates is pointless threads like this one.

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK