Re: Email Stats - woops

It has met not only passive refusal to do anything, but active resistance
of those who would do something...

--
When you are having a bad day, and it seems like everybody is trying to
tick you off, remember that it takes 42 muscles to produce a frown, but

Who is John galt?  Galt@inconnu.isu.edu, that's who!