Re: Email Stats - woops

On Tue, 08 Jan 2002, Onno Benschop wrote:
> Don't you just hate it when you press Send too fast :-(
>
> I found it curious that being subscribed to four debian lists (news,
> curiosa, doc and sparc) I had the privilege of receiving 142 SPAM
> messages from *those lists alone* since October 10, 2001 - totalling
> 1152 K (excluding attachments).
>
> I was curious what may be done about this...

I use the SpamCop <http://spamcop.net> service to report them. It works
for me reasonably well, but I have never gone to any great lengths to
disguise my address[1] I tend to get a reasonable amount anyway...

        Daniel

Footnotes:
[1]  Personal position, which I don't want to argue in public, please.

--
Among those whom I like, I can find no common denominator,
but among those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.