Re: Developers by country (updated)

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Marcel Hicking wrote:

> I usually rip Lat/Long from mapblast.com

Doesn't seem to exist anymore. They sell location services now ;-). Seems
like more and more people realize the potential of combining location
information with other data ;-)

> Just find the city (they know Röcken if we're talking
> about Röcken near Leipzig ;-) You find pretty precise
> (down to street level) coordinates in the image URL.

If you have an exact URL, that would be nice, 'cause I couldn't find
anything like that on this site :-(

regards

Alex

--
People often think of research as a form of development -- that it's
about doing exactly what you planned, doing it on time, and doing it