Re: Developers by country (updated)

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Edward Betts wrote:

> I have made a load of images with the locations of developers sorted by
> country, take a look:
>
> http://people.debian.org/~edward/globe/countries/
Very nice, Edward!

Some mistakes:  US states 170 developer in the text but 172 in the image
                There is missing one Irish developer on the map (or does
                he just living abroad)?

By the way:  I would really have no problems if the circles would be
added by names.  This high resolution images could be nearly readable
even in the country with the highest density of developers (well, that´s
Germany ;-) ).  You often asked for privacy.  I for myself say: go for
it.

My vote for you as: Debian-Grapher

       Andreas.