The guardian duck

Not strictly related to Debian, but anyway... I found it cute :-)

		protects us from bugs. To make everyone else appreciate
		just how nice Bux is, here are a few pictures of it.

Any other similar pages out there?

--
 .''`. Email debates are a vast conspiracy to waste time. In short: get a life
: :' : 	                                                    - Nat Torkington -