Debian Centre of Mass

Debian One is over, we are at LSM, and it is raining, what do we do? Try
and decide the location of the next Debian conference of course, and we all
know that the best place for a Debian conference is Debian's centre of
mass.

To find the centre of mass, we took the list of developers' coordinates
from the Debian Developer World Map[1], and ran it through an awk script.
Turns out that Debian's Centre of mass is at longitude -38.06 and latitude
+63.42, just off the coast of Greenland.

See http://people.debian.org/~edward/average for the details.

--
Don't worry  --  shop.

[1] http://www.debian.org/devel/developers.loc