Missed chair election

Hello,

I just realised that according to convention I was meant to start a vote
on the TC chair when Elana's resignation took effect.  Looks like no-one
noticed this until now.  A vote would definitely have made sense in
August, but now it's not so long before the usual vote in January.

We could do a vote now, or we could leave it until January, unless there
is a controversial bug filed between now and then.  In that case we
could easily do a chair vote before voting on the bug.  The thought
would be that the casting vote could become relevant in that situation.

--
Sean Whitton