Re: Bits from the Technical Committee

Hi,

On 7/10/22 21:54, Paul Wise wrote:
On Sun, 2022-07-10 at 18:49 +0300, Niko Tyni wrote:

We recently realized that we have stopped sending announcements of TC
decisions to the debian-devel-announce mailing list a few years ago.
We are currently contemplating whether we should re-adopt this practice,
or some variant of it. We'd welcome input from developers on this matter.
Personally I think it feels reasonable that each individual decision be
announced via a mail to d-d-a and I had expected that they would be.

If you don't feel each decision deserves a mail, then I think there
should at least be a summary of decisions in a shorter time period than
the yearly bits mail. Either a more regular bits mail or via DevNews:

https://wiki.debian.org/DeveloperNews