Re: Nvidia Drivers

On 2015-09-23 00:01, EmiHarastasan1PROVA wrote:
> ​Hello, I'm Linux user about 1year. Now I tried to install Nvidia GT840M in
> debian, easy to say, hard to do. Well I was searching for guide but no one
> found (working). I'm asking for help to debian team because i really need
> that, i'm studing IT.  I w8 your feedback tnx!! Debian 8.2

Hi,

Thanks for your interest.

Please contact one of our user support channels if you need help with
installing Debian[1].  Notably the [debian-user] mailing list is a good
choice if you speak English.

If you have tried the installation and it failed or did not work, please
consider sending an [installation-report]

Thanks,
~Niels

[1]: https://lists.debian.org/users.html

[debian-user]: https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/