Re: Call for Votes for new CTTE Chairman

On Tue, 10 Mar 2015, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 08:49:04PM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> > On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 12:33:49PM -0700, Don Armstrong wrote:
> > > Option A Reached quorum: 5 > 2
> > > Option B Reached quorum: 4 > 2
> > > Option C Reached quorum: 3 > 2
> > > Option D Reached quorum: 4 > 2
> > > Option E Reached quorum: 4 > 2
> > > Option F Reached quorum: 4 > 2
> > > Option G Reached quorum: 4 > 2
> >
> > Since there is no default option, there can't be a quorum.
>
> I guess whatever you're using is assuming option H is the default
> option.

Right; it's pocket-devotee, and I hadn't fixed it to support not having
a default option. In this case it makes no difference because no options
are dropped.

No amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free
[...] You can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him.
 -- Robert Heinlein _Revolt in 2010_ p54