Re: call for votes on default Linux init system for jessie

Ian Jackson <ijackson@chiark.greenend.org.uk> writes:

> Bdale Garbee writes ("call for votes on default Linux init system for jessie"):
>> I've spent much of the last few days pondering the current state
>> of the TC's init system debate, and what our next step(s) should be.
>
> Also, why have you not send this to the bug report ?

For the same reason that I didn't include the GR over-ride.  I don't
think of this as the final word on the issue.  That bug log has already
become quite long.  Clearly the result of this ballot should be at least
referenced there.

I'll mention that it was pointed out to me on IRC that some people might
be tracking the issue by subscribing to the bug in the BTS, which I
just didn't think about.

Bdale