Re: Debian CTTE Meeting tomorrow [date -d 'Tue Nov 26 18:00:00 GMT 2013']

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013, Russ Allbery wrote:
> Don Armstrong <don@debian.org> writes:
>
> > Just a reminder that there is a Debian CTTE IRC meeting on #debian-ctte
> > on irc.debian.org tomorrow (date -d 'Tue Nov 26 18:00:00 GMT 2013').
>
> I don't think that's the correct date.

Yeesh. Yeah, it's definitely not.

date -d 'Tue Nov 26 18:00:00 GMT 2013' is the right one, now corrected above.

Of course, there are cases where only a rare individual will have the
vision to perceive a system which governs many people's lives; a
system which had never before even been recognized as a system; then
such people often devote their lives to convincing other people that
the system really is there and that it aught to be exited from.
 -- Douglas R. Hofstadter _Gödel Escher Bach. Eternal Golden Braid_