Re: Discussing hardening build flags

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 11:43:40PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Matthias Klose suggested that we had a chat together (tech-ctte, me as
> dpkg co-maintainer, doko as gcc maintainer) so that we can discuss how
> to go forward given that none of the options on the table seem to please
> everybody.

> Since Steve leaves on wednesday, I would suggest to try to do it
> tomorrow at 18:00. There's no free room at this precise time but we can
> certainly discuss it around a table in a hacklab or anywhere else.

> Does this work for everybody?

Well, I have my multiarch talk at 4, and I do not promise to be done with
the following "cross-architecture dependency policy" discussion by 6pm.  If
I'm available I'm happy to participate, but I also don't know that a fourth
TC member will add anything to the discussion that three won't already
provide. :)