Re: New Technical Committee Members

On Mon, 2009-01-12 at 18:50 +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:

> If I understand things right, you can add new members until
> the number reaches 6 and can then proposed new members to the
> DPL.

Since my invitations to the new members were issued after unanimous
agreement by the existing members of the technical committee *and* the
DPL in private discussion, I made the mistake of assuming we were done.

> But I think it's only 3 of 6 at that point, and the DPL
> still needs to approve it.

Point taken.  If the remainder of the (former) committee members would
please take a moment to complete the two trivial acceptance ballots,
we'll certainly cross the necessary threshold, and I'm sure Steve will
be quick to follow up with a suitable assertion of support.

Bdale