[Fwd: Re: Removing long inactive members from the technical committee]

--- Begin Message ---
You are not subscribed to this list, so your submission was rejected.
Please subscribe to the list first and then repost your message.

A copy of your submission is included below.

--=-C86lwZT/tWh55TaUcyyt

I just discovered that while I have been receiving -ctte-private, I have
not been receiving -ctte for a while.  My apologies to the rest of the
committee for my resulting apparent disinterest.

For the record, I am in favor of removing these inactive committee
members.

Bdale

--=-C86lwZT/tWh55TaUcyyt

--=-C86lwZT/tWh55TaUcyyt--