On Fri, 25 Jun 2004, Ian Jackson wrote:

> I therefore hereby propose the following resolution and call for a
> vote.  I'm hoping we can get enough of the TC to vote in favour to get
> an official resolution well before the close of voting.

I don't think the ctte should be recommending how to vote. That just seems
wrong. Since the project is voting on the issue AJ brought here I
think it is well outside our scope to try and affect the outcome of
the GR.

BTW, does anyone else think it is kind of strange that with 7 items on the
ballot it seems entirely resonable to distill it to a binary choice?

Jason