On Sat, Jun 26, 2004 at 06:54:35PM +0100, Ian Jackson wrote:
> I don't know whether the lack of response is because no-one has had a
> chance to read it yet, or people are in two minds, or maybe just busy.

I've been trying to decide what I think about that resolution.

Personally, I didn't vote quite like either of the two suggestions.
[One of my concerns relates to maintainence of what we've released, and
some of those proposals seem to indicate that we should follow have a
different package selection policy after release.  I downgraded a number
of proposals on this basis.  For instance...]

Thanks,

--
Raul