Re: (forw) [debian-ctte-request@lists.debian.org: Re: Posting on the list [pasc@murphy.debian.org: Re: md5sum <FILE produces spurious ` -' in output]]

Raul Miller writes ("Re: (forw) [debian-ctte-request@lists.debian.org: Re: Posting on the list [pasc@murphy.debian.org: Re: md5sum <FILE produces spurious ` -' in output]]"):
> I can probably live with things the way they are now, as far as spam
> filtering.

You mean that you think the current level of spamfiltering would be
adequate even without the `member posting only' restriction ?
Does that mean you'd like to see the restriction removed or are you
merely neutral ?

> I think making sure that all "debian-ctte" mail gets read (as opposed
> to silently going someplace no one reads) is a much higher priority.
> [I don't know if any of those problems are outstanding.]

Yes, they are.  You may have seen my intemperate proposed resolution
on the subject.  I think I may have pissed debian-admin off too much.
If so I was wondering if I might prevail on you Raul to try to talk to
them.

Thanks,