Re: `debian-ctte@d.o' etc. blackhole

Ian Jackson writes ("`debian-ctte@d.o' etc. blackhole"):
> I hereby propose the following resolution: [snipped]

I would like to apologise.  James Troup sent me a sensible mail
pointing out that this approach is rude and unhelpful.  My private
reply to James at the time was more of a howl of frustration, but now
that I've calmed down somewhat I see that he was right.

So: I'm sorry.

I hope that we can still try to have a constructive conversation about
this problem.  If I've pissed you off too much then I should ask one
of my colleagues on the TC to take it up.

Regards,