Re: (forw) [debian-ctte-request@lists.debian.org: Re: Posting on the list [pasc@murphy.debian.org: Re: md5sum <FILE produces spurious ` -' in output]]

On Tue, Jun 01, 2004 at 07:47:48PM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> That sucks, should be fixed, maybe it's better now?  I know we've done
> lots of updates for SPAM handling and whatnot.

Looking at the list archives, I see more spam in 2002 than we're
currently getting.  I don't know if anyone has been manually removing
spam from the archives.

> Do other people on the committee feel this way?

I can probably live with things the way they are now, as far as spam
filtering.

I think making sure that all "debian-ctte" mail gets read (as opposed
to silently going someplace no one reads) is a much higher priority.
[I don't know if any of those problems are outstanding.]

--
Raul