Re: test

Hi,
On Thu, Feb 17, 2022 at 04:21:40PM +0100, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Hi!

On 2/17/22 16:06, Bo YU wrote:
Hi,
I want to pick one package to try port it to Debian.
And i have choose src:sofia-sip: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=978498
(...)
Now the question is: how can i push the process go on?
Pabs told me, he has the patch and i can test it or not take effect.

It's probably a matter of running dh_autoreconf. In any case, there is also a new upstream
version available [1].
Ok, I will search the dh_autoreconf usage.
There are two options for me:

1) apply the patch as Jess and IOhannes tell me in another email, or

2) to cross-built with sbuild on new upstream version of sofia-sip?
Right?

I will try both and in return to tell here maybe.

BR,
vimer

Adrian

[1] https://github.com/freeswitch/sofia-sip