Re: crossbuild-essential-riscv64:amd64 but it is not installable

Bo YU <tsu.yubo@gmail.com> writes:

> sbuild-build-depends-main-dummy:riscv64 : Depends:
> crossbuild-essential-riscv64:amd64 but it is not installable
> ···
> As pabs said,  crossbuild-essential is not available for unofficial ports
> (including riscv64), but why sbuild with --host=riscv64 will search it?

There is no crossbuild-essential-riscv64. So you need to make the update
to /etc/sbuild.conf that Helmut mentioned in his email yesterday.

Helmut: do you know why we have crossbuild-essential-$arch at all, and
why we don't handle all the architectures in the way you suggested in
your email? I think I used to know, but I don't remember.