Re: [OT] certificate for crossqa.d.n (was Re: Issue when build libpg-query(riscv FTBFS))

Hi IOhannes,

On Wed, Feb 16, 2022 at 08:54:47AM +0100, IOhannes m zmölnig (Debian GNU|Linux) wrote:
> totally ot, but would it be possible to allow accessing that page via https?
> the above link is broken, as the server presents a non-matching certificate
> *and* it is not setup to serve crossqa.d.n anyhow.

Yes, it would be possible, but it is really low on my priority list.
There is nothing confidential that crossqa distributes or receives. The
service was meant to help cross porters fix packages. I don't perceive
people actively fixing cross build issues in a rate that would exceed
regressions. In other words, progress is stagnating. Why should I invest
time in a service that isn't being used for its purpose? I didn't build
it for myself but because others asked for it. Those others didn't
follow up and fix packages.

In contrast, your work on integrating cross building into salsa-ci seems
to have had a much bigger effect for the time invested. Thank you.

I think I offered a deal already. Someone fixes 10 cross build bugs and
I fix https. :)

Helmut