Help with mariadb-10.3 cross-building

Hello!

Despite previous help from Helmut and some effort into cross-building,
mariadb-10.3 does not currently seem to cross build due to a perl
dependency.

> Architectures: arm64, armel, armhf, ppc64el, s390x

http://crossqa.debian.net/src/mariadb-10.3
https://bootstrap.debian.net/cross_all/mariadb-10.3.html
https://qa.debian.org/dose/debcheck/cross_unstable_main_amd64/latest/packages/mariadb-10.3.html

If somebody wants to dig deeper into this, I would be happy to
facilitate in patches and upload new versions. I also promise to buy a
beer at FOSDEM to anybody who contributes to MariadB in Debian :)

Preferred way to send patches is via Salsa (with CI):
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/MySQL/patches

- Otto