Re: flex is no longer M-A:foreign

On Mon, Feb 08, 2016 at 05:21:57PM -0800, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>         So an update on tyhe archive rebuild front. Our archive rebuild
>  infrastructure is currently undergoing maintenance (moving to a
>  different AWS account, and presumably with new IAM roles and such), so
>  it might not be available immediately for an archive rebuild.

With kind help from Mattia Rizzolo, I also have some news. The
reproducible database knows how long packages tend to build. So
rebuilding those 500 packages on reproducible infrastructure would take
about two weeks. I wondered how much those various gcc* contribute and
it's about 2.5 days. Note that reproducible is building parallel.

Then debomatic-amd64.debian.net has a commands interface where you can
say:

    builddep ${PKG}_${VER} experimental flex (>= 2.6.0-5)

Though making debomatic busy for more than two weeks (it's slower than
reproducible) could be considered denial of service.

Manoj, could you maybe turn libfl-dev back M-A:same in unstable? That
marking still is correct. The current markings make it impossible to
cross build pam even after changing B-D to "flex:native, libfl-dev",
because flex:arch1 and libfl-dev:arch2 are never coinstallable without
M-A:same there.

Helmut