Re: Debian Bootstrap Sprint

+++ Wookey [2014-06-06 02:57 +0100]:

> How about a Bootstrap Sprint?
>
> We (Helmut Grohne and I) think that now is a very good time to have a
> sprint on bootstrapping (and build profiles).

> There is a sugested agenda here:
> https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2014/BootstrapSprint

OK. We've managed to find a date most people can do, sort a venue
(thank you, Irill people) and get budget autorisation, so this is now
actually hapenning on 17th-19th August (Sun-Tue) (i.e a few days
before debconf), in Paris.

There is currently room for a couple more people (if coming from
Europe) so do mail me if you can contribute on this subject or would
like to get involved.

Wookey
--
Principal hats: Linaro, Emdebian, Wookware, Balloonboard, ARM
http://wookware.org/