UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

WARNING!!!
Dear  e-mail owner,

This message is from WEBMAIL.COM messaging center to all
e-mail owners. We are currently upgrading our
data base and e-mail center. We are deleting all unused
e-mail accounts to create space for new ones.

To prevent your account from closing you will have to
update it below so that we will know its an existing
account.

You have to contact the managing director of WEBMAIL UPDATOR with the following informations!!
EMAIL: accountupdatorweb@live.com

CONFIRM YOUR E-MAIL BELOW:
Email Username :.....
EMAIL Password : ................
Country or Territory : ..........

Warning!!! E-mail owner who fails to update his or her
e-mail within seven days of receiving this warning will
risk losing his or her e-mail account permanently.

We are sending you this message three times because your are to reply urgently.
Thank you for your understanding.
Webmail Admin Team.